Saturday, April 17, 2010

New Orleans Zoo

This morning we went to the Zoo in New Orleans, it was a lot of fun. We saw everything from a peacock walking around to white tigers. I think Sam's favorite thing was the Elephants or the leopards. Eli's was definitely the dinosaur exhibit (yes I said dinosaurs) This was not Sam's favorite thing, poor baby was shaking so hard he was so scared! We will have to go back again another day! Just a little warning, I didn't do Oscar worthy work making the videos, they can get a little rough at times! :)


2 comments:

  1. The dinosaur exhibit is coming to Houston at the end of May. It looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The New Orleans Zoo looks really nice. I wanted to see the dinosaurs - I guess I'll have to see them in Houston. Love, Grammy

    ReplyDelete