Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Letter of the Day!

I have been keeping up with Eli and his pre-k since we left Rocking Horse. I have to say I am really impressed at how much he loves to sit down and "play school" everyday where he calls me teacher. I know that Eli is smart but he surprises and impresses me everyday with his patients for learning and how he wants to learn more and more, he will be reading before we know it!





Today we matched the beginning sounds of pictures to the letters that they start with. Eli did this all by himself, I didn't have to help him at all!




Today's letter of the day was letter H! Didn't he do a good job writing his letter and coloring, he is really taking his time and trying to stay in the lines. I am really proud of him and how good he does with learning, he is like a little sponge taking it all in! :)

3 comments:

  1. Eli, keep on learning your letters. You're so smart you'll be reading before we know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...So sweet. Such a hard worker! Keep it up, Eli!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that face he is making is precious!! He is so determined-

    ReplyDelete