Tuesday, March 30, 2010

More from Honey Island Swamp

Here is more from the Honey Island Swamp tour.



This is Eli with Captain Charlie. He was our guide, he was very knowledgeable and funny!





These are some pictures of a few of the birds that we saw on the ride, The one that is hard to see is a hawk and the other is an Egret. I didn't take the picture of the Egret (just in case you couldn't tell)! :)



Enjoy some videos!







Such a fun day! I hope everyone enjoys watching Sam and Eli on their first Swamp Tour!

2 comments:

  1. I could really tell by that video that Eli was really into looking for wildlife! He just loves that kind of thing. We'll have to go again we come see you guys this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eli's excitement made me laugh! "Oh look! A giant tree!" I can only imagine if he'd seen one of the big-daddy aligators!

    ReplyDelete